The conference managers will be pleased to assist if you have any questions or queries. Please read these guidelines before submitting your case study.
- Submissions not adhering to the guidelines will not be accepted.
- Submissions must be made on the online submission portal.
- The submitting author certifies that the authors/presenters named agree with the submitted case study/ies and have consented to be included.
- The submitting author has checked the accuracy of information and referencing.
- It is a condition of submission that the presenting author of the case study must register and pay for the conference by the earlybird registration deadline. If your registration is not received by this date, we regret that submissions may be excluded from the program. Registering by this date also ensures that you will receive the discounted earlybird rate for the conference.
- Co-authored submissions must nominate which of the authors will be presenting.
- The IPAA 2016 National Conference Committee is not responsible for lost or misdirected submissions.
- Selected contributors are responsible for their travel arrangements.
- The IPAA 2016 National Conference Committee will make final conference programming decisions.