Do you require accommodation? If yes please click here and submit your request to book today.
Limited rooms available, SELLING FAST.
- Availability of rooms in each category is limited. All rates are in AUD per room, per night, and include GST.
- Only guaranteed reservations will be accepted: to guarantee your reservation full payment is required, either by bank transfer or by credit card.
Please refer to the individual cancellation policy below to ensure you are aware of cancellation penalties that may be applicable at your chosen hotel. Accommodation cannot be booked unless full payment is received. Cancellations in whole or part may incur a penalty at the hotel’s discretion.
Cancellations made by MCI Australia will incur a booking change fee of AUD33. Alterations within 45 days of the booking will incur a charge of AUD33. Hotels will require an imprint of your credit card at check-in for any incidentals.
- Cancellations received within 30 days prior to the arrival date will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- No-shows will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations and alterations to bookings must be made in writing. These, including early departures and “no-shows”, may incur penalties at the hotel’s discretion, possibly up to 100% of the accommodation stay.
MCI and the Hotel are not responsible for either the partial or total non-execution of the contract in the event of accident, an act caused by a third party, such as Acts of God including, without limitation, credible threats of natural disaster in the geographic vicinity of the Hotel, war, curtailment or interruption of transportation facilities, threats or acts of terrorism or similar acts, governmental travel advisory, a governmental elevation of the terrorism alert level, civil disturbance, the issue of a Travel Warning by the World Health Organization or any other cause comparable events or disaster beyond the parties’ control which prevents the Hotel from accommodating the clients of MCI for the event or if for the same reasons the event is cancelled by MCI.
Closure of a hotel
Should above mentioned offered hotel(s) close between the date the contract was signed and the start of the event, MCI will do its utmost to offer alternative options to the client. If the client confirms such an alternative option, MCI will not be responsible for any difference in rates. Should the client decline the option and book in another hotel outside of MCI’s block, pre-payments made by the client for the closing hotel(s) would be reimbursed by MCI.
Insurance and liability
It is recommended that participants obtain adequate cover for travel, health and accident insurance before they depart for the congress. IPAA 2016 National Conference and MCI as organisers cannot accept responsibility for personal injuries, or loss of, or damage to, private property belonging to the congress participants and accompanying persons.